With clinical experience in emergency medicine and his specific interests in areas as diverse as thrombosis and anti-thrombotic drugs, common but potentially serious infectious disease emergencies, and the therapeutic potential of phyto- and synthetic cannabinoids, Dr. Pollack provides unique perspectives from clinical, research, and academic perspectives. His blogs offer insights on the most advanced approaches to prevention, treatment, and advancement of medical education.
- Cannabinoid Research Update: TREATMENT OF PAINMedicinal CannabinoidsThree interesting articles crossed my desk on this […]
- The Globalization of ABSSSIABSSSI EducationIn a fascinating article recently accepted for […]
- Reversal of Dabigatran to Facilitate Lytic Management of Acute Ischemic StrokeThrombosis EmergencyAcute ischemic stroke (AIS) occurs when there is a […]
- Multiple Sclerosis and Interprofessional CareInterprofessional CEIn 1999, the IOM’s landmark report To Err is Human: […]
- What is CBD?Medicinal CannabinoidsCannabidiol, or CBD, has been a very hot topic in the […]
Follow Dr. Pollack
Be sure to check out Dr. Pollack’s homepage at www.charlespollackmd.com.
Follow him on Twitter at @md_pollack.
Stay current with his other areas of interest in healthcare:
Ready to help you at any time!